Today, Sep. 24: Scattered showers; 60-65.
Tonight: Rain, heavy at times; 50-55.
Monday: Rain, primarily morning otherwise cloudy; 58-64.
Tuesday: Clouds and some sun; 60s.
- Winter storm to slam Connecticut | Ep. 174A winter storm will slam Connecticut, Monday night, Mar. 13 through Tuesday, Mar. 14. In his latest episode of the Brad Field Weather Podcast, meteorologist Brad Field provides the details on the storm, including possible snow amounts and which areas of Connecticut could get hit the hardest. In his conversation with co-host Dan Lovallo, Field … Read more
- Storm packs punch. Outages possible | Ep. 173A winter storm, bearing down on Connecticut, packs a punch, according to meteorologist Brad Field. The storm will arrive Friday night, Mar. 3 and extend into Saturday, Mar. 4, according to Field in his podcast with co-host Dan Lovallo. Although mostly snow is expected in the northern part of the state, it will be a … Read more
- Snowstorm targets Connecticut | Ep. 172A snowstorm is targeting Connecticut for Monday night, Feb. 27 into Tuesday, Feb. 28, according to meteorologist Brad Field. In his storm specific podcast, Field details the timing of the storm, snow amounts and more. He and co-host Dan Lovallo also discuss the possibility of another major, winter storm, Friday night into Saturday.
- Weather events prelude to big storm? | Ep. 171A rain storm that could bring with it ice, sleet and some freezing rain to Connecticut on Feb. 22 into Feb. 23 could serve as a prelude to a major, winter storm next week. So says meteorologist Brad Field in his weekly podcast with co-host Dan Lovallo. The storm could bring winter precipitation, including snow … Read more
- Records could fall, but Arctic cold short-lived | Ep. 170Records could fall with Arctic cold, but the temperature plunge Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 in Connecticut and the region will be short-lived. That is the prediction from meteorologist Brad Field in the latest episode of his podcast. Field also talks about an upcoming mundane week of weather but the potential for a weekend … Read more